Need a job? We need you.
Looking to crack open your career? We are always looking for great people to join our team.
Non-management Applicants. All locations are always looking for experienced, upbeat employees who enjoy working in a team environment. If you are interested in joining The Kickin’ Chicken team as a server, host, expo, line cook or delivery driver, please print out the application form to your left. Bring in your completed application to any of our locations between 2p-4p Tuesday-Friday.
Management Applicants. Want to work in a team environment where you can use your skills in guest satisfaction, employee relations, and cost controls? Want a career and not just a day job? Well, The Kickin’ Chicken family is always looking for fun, outgoing individuals with 2 years of full-service, high-volume management experience and a Guest First Attitude.
Want to learn more about our Kickin’ Culture? Click here. To see the benefits of what it means to be a Kickin’ Chicken Manager, see below:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus potential
- 401K with match
- Insurance & Dental
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation
- 7 week training program with emphasis on both learning each position you will be expected to manage and also company expectations.
- Hands on and classroom training
- Obtain a detailed understanding of how to run a shift and how to produce a consistent quality product
- All-manager meetings where company initiatives are highlighted and continual education is provided
- Provided an environment where you can grow your career and also help the company meet it’s expectations
- Staff outings and company-wide volunteer opportunities
- Home Office Support in Marketing, Finances, and Operations.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to Mike Muthard, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.